Following the recent coverage of dog bit incidents towards children, the CFSG (Canine and Feline Sector Group) have put together information on keeping children safe.
Please look on CFSG’s website for infographics and further information.
RSPCA has some good resources including a ‘top tips’ video about keeping children safe and dogs happy.
Ethical Dog Training
As part of our ongoing work to promote humane practice in the training and behaviour therapy of animals we have prepared a statement detailing our position on ethical dog training. You can download a pdf of the Ethical Dog Training Leaflet here
Articles on all sorts of topics
Many ABTC members have useful articles to help:
- ABTC Member Dogs Trust – How to solve common puppy problems
- ABTC Member Puppy School – articles on Puppy soclialisation and other advice
- ABTC Member FABC have articles about dogs
- ABTC Member APBC have articles about dogs
- ABTC Member IAABC have articles and posters about dogs
We hope to have our dogs share our lives for many years, but in case you need some help when they do have to leave, you can find advice from ABTC members
- ABTC Member Blue Cross offers a free and confidential Pet Bereavement Support Service
- ABTC Member RSPCA offer advice here
ABTC member organisations have useful information about keeping your dog safe.